10 summer cocktails made from Franklin and Sons drinks
Add all the ingredients (except the Franklin & Sons mixer) to a cocktail shaker and shake.
Strain over ice and top with the Franklin & Sons Pineapple & Almond Soda.
- Pour the gin and Franklin & Sons Natural Rose Lemonade into a glass of your choice.
- Top it with sparkling Rosé Moscato.
- Build this St Patrick’s Day cocktail in a highball glass with cubed ice.
Top with Franklin & Sons Mandarin & Ginger Soda.
Franklin and Sons Sangria
- Build this in a jug, pour all the ingredients in together and give it a stir.
Garnish with fresh fruit and enjoy!
Silent Night Spritz
- Build in a large wine glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a cherry, sprig of rosemary and orange slices.
- Served in a highball filled with cubed ice.
- Garnish with dehydrated lemon, sugar-coated almonds and mint sprig.
20ml Lemon Juice
15ml Green Apple Syrup
20ml Cucumber Juice
- The "blood" dripping down the side of the glass is a raspberry coulis which is thickened with cornflour. Place the glass into the mixture to coat the outer.
- Add all the ingredients into a highball glass and garnish with mint.
- Pour all ingredients into a goblet glass and stir over cubed ice.
- Garnish with lots of fresh fruit and mint.
3ml Lemon Juice
- Half and half recipe of Prosecco mixed with Franklin & Sons Damson & Sweet Cherry soft drink.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice, stir and enjoy.
Moscow Mule with a twist
- Add the ice to your Mule Mug.
Add all the ingredients and top with Franklin & Sons Brewed Ginger Beer. Enjoy !
Article written by Camille L.