Cadbury Heroes Chocolates 185g
A mix of chocolates to enjoy different flavours during this festive time of the year. To offer or to eat!
This box contains these chocolate bars:
- Eclairs: a creamy heart of Cadbury milk chocolate, coated in a moist golden caramel.
- Fudge: a soft fudge wrapped in irresistible Cadbury milk chocolate.
- Wispa: an intensely chocolate bar with small bubbles covered in smooth Cadbury milk chocolate.
- Dairy Milk: the great classic Cadbury fresh milk chocolate!
- Crunchie: a honey bar covered in thick, crispy milk chocolate.
- Dinky Deckers: squares of crispy cereals and soft nougat coated in milk chocolate.
- Twirl: a swirl of milk chocolate that melts in your mouth!
- Dairy Mil caramel: runny caramel wrapped in the sweetness of Cadbury Dairy Milk milk chocolate.
- Twisted: a milk chocolate bar filled with Cadbury Creme Egg fondant.
|Net Weight||0.185 kg|
Cadbury has been created it almost 200 years ago, when John Cadbury opened a shop in Birmingham in 1824.
The bigginnings of Cadbury chocolate
Back then, John Cadbury sold tea, coffee, mustard, spices from India and a new drink imported from South America, a mixture made from cocoa beans: chocolate. John Cadbury foresaw the emergence of a market yet to develop. In 1831, he bought a warehouse and converted it into a factory. The first "Easter Eggs" appeared in 1875! Chocolate "conching" also made its first steps: a process where chocolate ingredients are heated and mixed with milk, over several hours, to produce the silky texture of the chocolate bars we know today.
Cadbury becomes international
In 1905, George Cadbury Junior created a chocolate bar to recover the market shares of Swiss Milk Chocolate: this is the birth of Cadbury Dairy Milk, a bestseller from 1913 onwards. In 1920, Cadbury became Purple and gold, replacing the former pale purple and red packaging. In 2012, Cadbury was bought by Mondelēz International. Today, the history of the brand and of chocolate manufacturing may be discovered at Cadbury World, with almost 500,000 visitors per year.
An incredible variety of chocolates!
Every day, Cadbury produces nearly 1.2 million of Cadbury cream Eggs, 5.5 millions of Cadbury Dairy Milk bars, 400 millions of Cadbury Daily Milk Buttons and 1 million of Wispa Bars! Cadbury conquered millions of chocolate lovers by developing an impressive variety of delicious biscuits (the famous - always too short - Fingers!), chocolate bars with caramel fondant centre, cookies, spreads and ice creams... Find our ideas of Cadbury recipes here, and discover how to ice and decorate a real Cadbury Chocolate Cake in our video! Ace!