Countrystyle Foods Black Pudding 213g
Check with the stores concerned to place your order. *
Black pudding is perfect for making an Irish Breakfast at home. This sausage is a staple of Anglo-Saxon gastronomy, very popular in Ireland, Scotland and England.
Made from pork.
This product has never been frozen, so it can be placed in the freezer. Make an Irish Breakfast at home.
In order to provide freshness and ensure impeccable service, please allow one month for the delay between placing your order and delivery.
* The stores concerned: Angers, Bayeux, Bayonne, Bordeaux, Brest, Caen, Chartres, Cherbourg, Deauville, Dijon, Grenoble, Lannion, La Rochelle, Lille, Lorient, Lyon, Morlaix, Metz, Nancy, Nantes, Nice, Quiberon, Quimper, Rouen, Saint-Brieuc, Toulon and Vannes.
|Net Weight||0.213 kg|
These products are all made with Irish pork meat certified by National Standard Authorities of Ireland (NSAI) and European standards.
You may order the following products:
- Bacon (8 to 10 slices, 300g)
- Smoked bacon (8 to 10 slices, 300g)
- Sausages (16 in one pack, 454g)
- Black pudding (213g, with pork blood)
- White pudding (213g, with pork fat)