Mr Filbert’s aperitif pack
Very tasty and easy to transport, the range of snack products from Mr Filbert's is your ally of aperitifs!
This pack contains:
- Marrakesh spicy peanuts 110g: peanuts with Marrakech spices and chili
- Green Olives Lemon & Oregano Mr Filbert's 65g: tender pitted Greek olives marinated in lemon and oregano
- Spring Wild Garlic Mixed Nuts Mr Filbert's 110g: mix of roasted nuts with aromatic herbs
- Simply Sea Salt Mixed Nuts Mr Filbert's 110g: mixture of peanuts, cashews and almonds roasted in their natural oils and dipped in Cornish sea salt
- Mexican Sweet Chili Nuts Mr Filbert's 110g : peanuts, almonds and cashews spiced with Mexican sweet pepper "chipotle".
Welcome to the extraordinary world of Mr. Filbert's, culinary inventor and creator of a range of interesting snacks.
Established in 2010 in Glastonbury (a city famous for its festival) in Somerset County, England, Mr Filbert's selects the best of its products around the world: cashews (India and Vietnam), peanuts (Argentina), olives (Greece ), seeds, spices and herbs ...
Mr Filbert's uses a unique process that consists of grilling nuts or seeds in warm air for a refined, healthy and very tasty result.
The product range is distinguished by a unique taste. Very gourmet, they come in attractive packaging and are easy to carry.
Mr Filbert's uses local ingredients straight from Cornwall to season its recipes: honey, fresh herbs, peppers and wild garlic.
Each recipe offered is gluten-free, with no artificial flavours or preservatives.
The company has won 30 culinary awards over 4 years. Moreover, Mr Filbert's was selected in 2012 as one of the official suppliers of snacks at the London Olympics.