Creamy mushroom risotto recipe
The leaves are falling, the days are getting shorter, we're gradually bringing out our warm clothes... No doubt, autumn is here! The opportunity to start cooking good little comforting dishes with the products of the moment... We therefore suggest that you try this recipe for creamy mushroom risotto, a tasty dish that will please the whole family!
|Preparation time||10 mn|
|Cooking time||30 mn|
Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 30g mixed mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1-2 crushed garlic cloves
- 150g Arborio rice
- 100ml dry white wine
- 250ml hot vegetable stock
- small handful chopped parsley
- a knob of butter
- salt and pepper
- parmesan shavings
- a few snipped chives
- Dean's cheddar bites
- Soak the mushrooms in boiled water for 20 minutes then drain, reserving about 300ml of the soaking liquor.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan - add the chopped onion and cook gently until softened but not browned.
- Roughly chop the soaked mushrooms and add to the pan along with the garlic - stir well. Add the rice to the pan and continue to cook gently for a few minutes.
Turn up the heat and add the wine, stirring continuously until the wine is absorbed.
- Continue stirring, adding the hot vegetable stock a little at a time followed by the soaking liquor, until the risotto is thick and creamy.
Add the butter and chopped parsley. Check seasoning.
- Add a few snipped chives & parmesan shavings before serving, as well as a few Dean's cheddar bites on the side.
Article written by Camille L.