Whiskies and spirits
- For the summer, Le Comptoir Irlandais offers a list of whiskies with floral and fruity aromas ... To taste fresh with moderation.
- Learn more about gin, the drink that has been coming back to bars and cellars for a few years now. Discover different ways to taste gin with our recipe ideas.
- For Father's Day, discover two easy-to-make spring recipes: a short drink cocktail based on whiskey and a mocktail (free-alcohol) with black tea and citrus.
- On June 1st, 2019, Ardbeg Day will be held, the unmissable event for whisky lovers. Discover the 2019 edition and participate in tastings in stores.
- Le Comptoir Irlandais offers recipes of refreshing and tasty cocktails with gin for your evenings and moments of relaxation.
- Discover two refreshing and easy-to-make recipes: a gin and grapefruit cocktail and a pomegranate mocktail (alcohol-free).
- Le Comptoir Irlandais offers recipes of timeless whisky-based cocktails from Ireland, Scotland, Japan and United-States.
- Learn more about the Wood Finish and discover the whiskeys from 3 Speyside distilleries that have been forgotten for decades: BenRiach, GlenDronach and Glenglassaugh.
- Discover the awarded whiskies available on our online shop and in our stores.
- On 27th March 2019, the Irish distillery Teeling won the prize of the world's Best Single Malt. A first for an Irish whiskey!
- For St Patrick's day, discover ideas of cocktail recipes (with and without alcohol) to get the colours of Ireland.
- Discover cocktail and mocktail recipes ideas for Valentine's Day. These drinks will be perfect for lovers on February 14th!