Whiskies and spirits
- On June 1st, 2019, Ardbeg Day will be held, the unmissable event for whisky lovers. Discover the 2019 edition and participate in tastings in stores.
- Le Comptoir Irlandais offers recipes of timeless whisky-based cocktails from Ireland, Scotland, Japan and United-States.
- Learn more about the Wood Finish and discover the whiskeys from 3 Speyside distilleries that have been forgotten for decades: BenRiach, GlenDronach and Glenglassaugh.
- Discover the awarded whiskies available on our online shop and in our stores.
- On 27th March 2019, the Irish distillery Teeling won the prize of the world's Best Single Malt. A first for an Irish whiskey!
- For St Patrick's day, discover ideas of cocktail recipes (with and without alcohol) to get the colours of Ireland.
- Discover cocktail and mocktail recipes ideas for Valentine's Day. These drinks will be perfect for lovers on February 14th!
- For several years, Japanese whisky has grown in popularity and, with the many awards he wins, his reputation is well established. Discover it through 4 large distilleries.
- Learn more about the Smithwick's Irish Brewery founded by John Smithwick's in 1710 and discover unique beers and boxes.
- Like the French with their mulled wine, the Irish have a long-standing winter drink in the Irish traditions that mark the spirit of Christmas.
- Through this article, learn more about aging in Sherry casks coming straight from Spain.
- The story of Guinness is a combination of inspiration and passion. It is the story of an Irish beer that became, with a little magic, one of the most popular beers in the world.