Fine Food Shop
Selection of Irish, Scottish and English food specialties directly imported from across the Channel. Discover our sweet and savory ranges for the pleasure of gourmets.
Search in products
Fine food shop
- Sweet & Delicacies
- Teas & Infusions
- Original Teas
- Flavoured Teas
- Herbal teas & Rooibos
- Tea unmissables
- Organic teas, infusions and Rooibos
- Type of tea
- Biscuits & Cakes
- Breakfast Cereals
- Jams, Marmalades & Co
- Chocolate & Confectionery
- Chocolate Powder
- Cake Mixes & Home Baking
- Drinks & tonics
- Teas & Infusions
- Deli Corner
- Gluten free products
- Organic fine food
Top of the page
Learn more about fine food
- Where do the fine food come from?
- What are the English specialties?
With Oldums, create your own English scones, perfect with Whittard of Chelsea tea at tea time !
- What are the Irish specialties?Find Barry’s tea, much appreciated by the Irish people, or the traditional recipes of Folláin marmalades.
- What are the Scottish specialties?Shortbreads are a staple of Scottish tea time. Also try the delicious marmalades from Mackays!
- Which products to choose for an Irish aperitif?For a convivial moment under the sign of Ireland, opt for the Guinness chips, a sure value, the delicious smoked mackerel Irish Fish Canners or chutney spreads.
- What is the difference between jam, marmalade and spread?
- How to prepare a homemade brunch?Smoked organic salmon, black pudding, bacon, cheddar ... For brunch, your Irish Breakfast or your favorite meal, order the indispensable fresh products of Ireland in our stores offering this service.
- What is the best tea?You will inevitably find what you are looking for among our exceptional assortment of teas from the best English, Irish and French tea houses: green tea, black tea, white tea, rooibos... Choose from plain teas, flavoured teas or herbal teas and infusions for a relaxing moment.
- Does Le Comptoir Irlandais offer organic products?Yes ! For those who are keen on consuming well, our fine food offer gluten-free products as well as a range of organic products with the Organic Agriculture label guaranteeing a production method that respects the environment and animal welfare.
- Some ideas for refreshing drinks?Our soft drinks are ideal for refreshing or making your own fresh cocktails. Franklin & Sons drinks are popular in cocktails. Just like iced tea, very quick to make with Whittard of Chelsea instant teas.
- How to make homemade scones?A very easy to make Scottish specialty, scones are made from scone mix, clotted cream and jam. Try our scones recipe!