Le Comptoir Irlandais loyalty card
Find the general conditions of our loyalty program Le Comptoir Irlandais available in the physical stores participating in the program. The latter does not apply to the online store.
- The company that issues loyalty cards to its customers is hereinafter referred to as the establishment.
- The loyalty card offered by the establishment to its customers is free and allows them to benefit from a voucher that can be combined to the amount of their expenses and commercial information by mail.
- It is valid in stores participating in the loyalty program. Any purchase on our website does not allow the accumulation of loyalty points.
- The loyalty card given to each customer is personal, has no financial or legal value. It is only a means of assigning discounts to customers.
- In order to protect customers against the use of personal information concerning them, they are informed by the establishment of the filing (declared to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté) of the information requested of them as well as discounts successive rights granted to them, in accordance with Article 27 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978. When handing over their loyalty card, the establishment gives each customer a copy of these presents. The establishment reserves the right not to open a loyalty card if the contact details are incomplete or not legible (optical reading). The client is thus aware of the optional nature of the information requested of him, of the natural or legal persons to whom this information is addressed, namely any service provider or partner chosen by the establishment, and of the existence of a right of access and rectification, on simple request addressed to the head office of the establishment (Le Comptoir Irlandais, ZI de St Eloi, 29800 Plouédern), in accordance with article 27 paragraph 2 of Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978.
- Regularly, according to the methods chosen by the establishment, the accumulation of the points of each customer gives rise to the restitution in the form, for example, of a voucher valid on all the products sold by the establishment. The minimum cumulative amount of discounts giving rise to the refund is set by the establishment (if it is a voucher) before each shipment. Any purchase voucher received in store or sent, whether used or not, balances the account of its recipient. The expiry date of the voucher is specified with each shipment.
- In case of loss or theft, another loyalty card may be requested. The points acquired previously can be combined with the points resulting from the use of the new loyalty card.
- Any purchase, whatever its amount, allows you to accumulate loyalty points except on products discounted at more than 15% and on collector whiskies. A voucher of €15 valid for 3 months will be granted for a cumulative purchase amount of €300 over a period of 2 years.
- The voucher is granted on any purchase, except on items designated by the establishment. It can be modified unilaterally and at any time by the establishment, and is granted on the total amount of the purchase minus the value of the voucher.
- Any change of address is free. It is made at the establishment on presentation of the loyalty card.
- Any request for an accounting document (statement, history, etc.) has a minimum cost of 10 euros payable by the customer.
- The use of the loyalty card implies on the part of the user knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions.
- The establishment reserves the right to cancel or modify the benefit of the loyalty card at any time. The information will be given to customers at the point of sale. In this case, the establishment will grant each customer the return of the balance of the discounts which will have been acquired prior to the date of cessation of the benefit of the loyalty card.