- Sweet & Delicacies
- Teas & Infusions
- Natural Teas
- Flavoured Teas
- Herbal teas & Rooibos
- Tea unmissables
- Organic teas, infusions and Rooibos
- Type of tea
- Biscuits & Cakes
- Breakfast Cereals
- Jams, Marmalades & Co
- Chocolate & Confectionery
- Chocolate Powder
- Cake Mixes & Home Baking
- Teas & Infusions
- Deli Corner
- Gluten free products
- Organic fine food
The delicacy of flavoured teas
Among our wide selection of teas, discover many flavoured teas for every moment of the day:
- Citrus fruit tea flavoured with lemon, orange, grapefruit or bergamot ... for fresh, slightly tangy and deliciously fruity teas. Try the Earl Grey tea flavoured with bergamot, much appreciated by the British for its delicacy and freshness.
- Fruit tea for a moment of delicacies based on red fruits, exotic fruits, apple, strawberry ...
- Fresh and delicate floral tea with scents of rose, jasmine, violet, lotus ...
- Mint and vegetable tea for a sweet and refreshing break.
- The spicy and woody tea combining a strong character in the mouth and a comforting side with notes of cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, cloves ... Among the most famous spicy teas, we find Christmas tea mainly enjoyed during winter and the end of the year time.
Did you know?
Flavoured and scented teas are not exactly the same thing.
Flavoured teas are generally the result of the addition of natural aromas, obtained by extracting odorous substances that can be found for example in spices, citrus fruits or flowers in the form of essential oils, extracts or concentrates.
Scented teas, on the opposite, are obtained after the addition of ingredients like flower petals or pistils. The most widely used scents to flavour teas are rose, magnolia and jasmine. Later, the experts began to add dried fruits, spices and herbs.
To enjoy your tea as it should, there are some preparation tips to follow, such as the temperature of the hot water, the brewing time, the tea dosage ...
For a perfect Tea Time, we suggest you to enjoy your hot drink with delicious shortbreads, traditional Scottish biscuits.