- Rugby balls
- Irish gadgets
- Home Textiles
- Dog accessories
Tea accessories are essential tools for preparing and serving tea in the best possible way. Choosing the right accessories will enhance your tea tasting experience and make it more enjoyable and relaxing.
Here are some of the most commonly used accessories:
- Teapot: Teapots are containers equipped with an integrated filter to infuse herbs, fruits and spices.
- Infuser: Infusers are metal or silicone containers that can be filled with tea leaves to steep in a cup or teapot
- Teaspoon: Teaspoons are used to measure tea leaves or to stir tea and sugar in the cup.
- Tea Filter: Tea filters are accessories used to infuse tea leaves without dropping them into the cup.
- Tea box: Tea boxes are containers for storing and preserving tea leaves. They can be made of metal, wood or plastic and often have compartments to sort and store the different teas as well as possible.
- Insulated bottle: Insulated bottles are bottles designed to maintain the temperature of water or infused tea for several hours. They are ideal for travel or for outdoor activities.
Discover our flagship brands such as Ogo, Dammann Frères or Built, which offer quality tea accessories to give you the best tasting experience possible.
Choose your favourite tea from exceptional houses such as Dammann Frères, Whittard of Chelsea or The Tea, take your favourite mug and the appropriate accessories and you're ready to taste!