- For the third year in a row, Le Comptoir Irlandais is among the top 3 e-commerce sites in the fine food and catering category.
- Through this article, find the necessary information concerning the government measures taken against the Covid-19 virus for Le Comptoir Irlandais stores.
- From 1st March to 31st March 2020, for St. Patrick's Day, take part in our great contest and try to win a trip to Northern Ireland including a visit to the famous Bushmills distillery.
- This year, don't miss Valentine's Day and make her happy! Gift ideas for her and for him. Le Comptoir Irlandais shares with you its 24 favorites for all budgets! 1. Red Heart Mack Pendant2. [...]
- Constamment en quête de nouvelles références pour satisfaire les amateurs de whisky ou de rhum, nous vous présentons notre nouvelle sélection d'embouteillages, certains en exclusivité.
- Discover original Christmas gift ideas for a woman and select a quality garment or winter accessory from our collection with soft and natural materials.
- Christmas is fast approaching and you’re running out of ideas? Discover all our gift ideas for him, from the timeless Irish sweater to exceptional whisky, you will find your happiness.
- Temperatures drop and we are slowly approaching December, it's official, we want to do good and cocoon!
- From October 11, for any purchase of 60€ on the Tom Joule collection, a beautiful stole in the soft colours of winter is offered.
- On September 26th, 2019 at the International Rum Conference, the cellar master of the La Mauny and Trois-Rivières houses, Daniel Baudin was awarded the title of best cellar master in the world.
- The mischievous British sheep arrives at the Comptoir Irlandais, on the occasion of the release to the cinema of "A Shaun the sheep movie: farmageddon", in theaters on October 16, 2019!
- Discover different recipe ideas and gift suggestions to enjoy the Easter party in a gourmet and festive way.