- For the third year in a row, Le Comptoir Irlandais is among the top 3 e-commerce sites in the fine food and catering category.
- Through this article, find the necessary information concerning the government measures taken against the Covid-19 virus for Le Comptoir Irlandais stores.
- From 1st March to 31st March 2020, for St. Patrick's Day, take part in our great contest and try to win a trip to Northern Ireland including a visit to the famous Bushmills distillery.
- Constamment en quête de nouvelles références pour satisfaire les amateurs de whisky ou de rhum, nous vous présentons notre nouvelle sélection d'embouteillages, certains en exclusivité.
- Temperatures drop and we are slowly approaching December, it's official, we want to do good and cocoon!
- From October 11, for any purchase of 60€ on the Tom Joule collection, a beautiful stole in the soft colours of winter is offered.
- On September 26th, 2019 at the International Rum Conference, the cellar master of the La Mauny and Trois-Rivières houses, Daniel Baudin was awarded the title of best cellar master in the world.
- The mischievous British sheep arrives at the Comptoir Irlandais, on the occasion of the release to the cinema of "A Shaun the sheep movie: farmageddon", in theaters on October 16, 2019!
- Discover different recipe ideas and gift suggestions to enjoy the Easter party in a gourmet and festive way.
- Discover the awarded whiskies available on our online shop and in our stores.
- On 27th March 2019, the Irish distillery Teeling won the prize of the world's Best Single Malt. A first for an Irish whiskey!
- From February 20 to 27, 2019, on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of rugby brand Ruckfield, participate to our contest and try to win one of 15 Ruckfield balloons signed by Sébastien Chabal.