- Le Comptoir Irlandais stores remain open during confinement. An openness placed under the sign of responsibility and safety.
- Through this article, find the necessary information concerning the government measures taken against the Covid-19 virus for Le Comptoir Irlandais stores.
- For the third year in a row, Le Comptoir Irlandais is among the top 3 e-commerce sites in the fine food and catering category.
- From 1st March to 31st March 2020, for St. Patrick's Day, take part in our great contest and try to win a trip to Northern Ireland including a visit to the famous Bushmills distillery.
- Constamment en quête de nouvelles références pour satisfaire les amateurs de whisky ou de rhum, nous vous présentons notre nouvelle sélection d'embouteillages, certains en exclusivité.
- Temperatures drop and we are slowly approaching December, it's official, we want to do good and cocoon!
- From October 11, for any purchase of 60€ on the Tom Joule collection, a beautiful stole in the soft colours of winter is offered.
- On September 26th, 2019 at the International Rum Conference, the cellar master of the La Mauny and Trois-Rivières houses, Daniel Baudin was awarded the title of best cellar master in the world.
- The mischievous British sheep arrives at the Comptoir Irlandais, on the occasion of the release to the cinema of "A Shaun the sheep movie: farmageddon", in theaters on October 16, 2019!
- Discover different recipe ideas and gift suggestions to enjoy the Easter party in a gourmet and festive way.
- Discover the awarded whiskies available on our online shop and in our stores.
- On 27th March 2019, the Irish distillery Teeling won the prize of the world's Best Single Malt. A first for an Irish whiskey!