Sweet & Delicacies
Search in products
Fine food shop
- Sweet & Delicacies
- Teas & Infusions
- Natural Teas
- Flavoured Teas
- Herbal teas & Rooibos
- Tea unmissables
- Organic teas, infusions and Rooibos
- Type of tea
- Biscuits & Cakes
- Breakfast Cereals
- Jams, Marmalades & Co
- Chocolate & Confectionery
- Chocolate Powder
- Cake Mixes & Home Baking
- Teas & Infusions
- Deli Corner
- Gluten free products
- Organic products
Learn more about fine food
- Where do the fine food come from?
- What are the English specialties?
- What are the Irish specialties?
- What are the Scottish specialties?
- Which products to choose for an Irish aperitif?
- What is the difference between jam, marmalade and spread?
The difference is mainly due to the proportion of fruit used in the preparation. Marmalade is reserved for citrus fruits and must contain a minimum of 20% fruit. For jam, the preparation must contain at least 35% fruit and the spreads at least 50%.
- How to prepare a homemade brunch?
- What is the best tea?
You will inevitably find what you are looking for among our exceptional assortment of teas from the best English, Irish and French tea houses: green tea, black tea, white tea, rooibos... Choose from plain teas, flavoured teas or herbal teas and infusions for a relaxing moment.
- Does Le Comptoir Irlandais offer organic products?
Yes ! For those who are keen on consuming well, our fine food shelf offer gluten-free products as well as a range of organic products with the Organic Agriculture label guaranteeing a production method that respects the environment and animal welfare.
- Some ideas for refreshing drinks?
Our soft drinks are ideal for refreshing or making your own fresh cocktails. Franklin & Sons drinks are popular in cocktails. Just like iced tea, very quick to make with Whittard of Chelsea instant teas.
- How to make homemade scones?