- The final of the last season of the Game of Thrones world series took place on Monday, April 20. An opportunity for the fans to discover the other side of the story in Northern Ireland.
- January 25, an annual dinner is held in Scotland in honor of the famous Scottish poet Robert Burns and the Scottish culture of the 18th century.
- Learn more about the Smithwick's Irish Brewery founded by John Smithwick's in 1710 and discover unique beers and boxes.
- Discover in five steps how to spend a Christmas in the purest Irish tradition!
- The story of Guinness is a combination of inspiration and passion. It is the story of an Irish beer that became, with a little magic, one of the most popular beers in the world.
- Paddington is celebrating its 60th birthday this year. On this occasion, a "digital treasure hunt" will be launched from 18th October until 26th October in Europe: France, United Kingdom and Germany.
- Halloween is a world-wide celebration during the evening of October 31st, All Saints Eve. Back to the origins and symbols of this celebration.
- Le Comptoir Irlandais highlights Wales in this article to introduce you to its sites and compelling landscapes.
- Like every year in France, on the 21st of June we celebrate together the festival of music, the Irish are also fond of music that cradles the Celtic traditions.
- Coffee and whiskey. The essential ingredients for an Irish coffee!
- Season 4 of Game of Thrones, begins Sunday, April 6 in the United States and from April 7 in France. The four seasons of the series were shot in Northern Ireland.
- Today is not like any other day. April 1st is "April Fool’s Day" in France and in Ireland, the day when all jokes are allowed!