- Learn more about the Smithwick's Irish Brewery founded by John Smithwick's in 1710 and discover unique beers and boxes.
- Discover in five steps how to spend a Christmas in the purest Irish tradition!
- The story of Guinness is a combination of inspiration and passion. It is the story of an Irish beer that became, with a little magic, one of the most popular beers in the world.
- Paddington is celebrating its 60th birthday this year. On this occasion, a "digital treasure hunt" will be launched from 18th October until 26th October in Europe: France, United Kingdom and Germany.
- Halloween is a world-wide celebration during the evening of October 31st, All Saints Eve. Back to the origins and symbols of this celebration.
- Le Comptoir Irlandais highlights Wales in this article to introduce you to its sites and compelling landscapes.
- Like every year in France, on the 21st of June we celebrate together the festival of music, the Irish are also fond of music that cradles the Celtic traditions.