- Celebrate Christmas with Tom Joule. It’s the perfect time to give to those who deserve it most, enjoy the simple pleasures and cherish the time spent with the people we love.
- Tom Joule, our favorite brand inspired by the British countryside, offers traditional clothes with a touch of originality. Discover the new pieces from the 2020 collection.
- In a sustainable approach, KuSan has been offering wool accessories ethically designed in London and handcrafted in Nepal for over 20 years.
- Tweed’s kind of like Scotland’s DNA. This historical fabric, of great quality, returns frankly to fashion and proves much easier to wear than it seems.
- Ready-to-wear house adapted to bad weather Barbour celebrates 125 years! Learn more about the company that provides the Royal Court of England.
- Timeless, the Aran sweater is ideal for an authentic and natural look. Discover our tips to be so fashion with it!
- The Irish sweater became an indispensable of winter throughout the years. Find all you need to know about the Aran sweater through this article!
- Well-known rugby and lifestyle brand Canterbury is now available at Le Comptoir Irlandais.
- London Tradition, our duffle coat manufacturer, has won the prestigious “Queen's Award for Enterprise 2014 for International Trade”.
- The Irish family-owned company Avoca is both one of the oldest plaid weavers and a popular multi-product store chain in Ireland.