Whiskies and spirits
- Pimm's No. 1 liquor is made from gin and plants. This very popular drink in the UK is enjoyed as an aperitif or for a garden party.
- Learn more about the Smithwick's Irish Brewery founded by John Smithwick's in 1710 and discover unique beers and boxes.
- Like the French with their mulled wine, the Irish have a long-standing winter drink in the Irish traditions that mark the spirit of Christmas.
- Through this article, learn more about aging in Sherry casks coming straight from Spain.
- Discover Teeling's exclusivities at Le Comptoir Irlandais.
- Learn more about the Scottish Loch Lomond distillery. Discover also the selection of Le Comptoir Irlandais.
- The Breton brewery Lancelot stood out at the 2018 World Beer Awards!
- This summer, Le Comptoir Irlandais unveils its cocktail recipes to make the most of the good times!
- Save the date : Saturday, June, 2nd 2018! This is a great day to Ardbeg whiskies' lovers. Since 2004, Ardbeg reveal a limited edition during this event.