Irish Composition 5 x 33cl and 7 x 50cl
Country : Ireland / Reference: : IrishBeerBox
You will find all the pleasure to try amber, red, IPA, ambered, blond, artisanal or brown in this composition of 12 beers.
You will discover all the irish flavours beers in this package composed of:
- O'Hara's Irish Pale Ale 33cl 5.2°: a perfect balance between the traditional Irish Pale Ale and the dry-hopping of American Pale Ale.
- O'hara Irish Red 50cl 4.3°: has an incredibly sweet malt body, complemented by notes of caramel and perfectly balanced in bitterness, this Irish amber is much more complex than other reds.
- O'hara's Curim Gold Froment 50cl 4.3°: bursts with wheat and peach and is topped with white foam for a smooth mouthfeel sensation, and a honeyed spicy finish.
- Guinness Hop House 13 Lager 33cl 5°: brewed from Australian and American hops with more ingredients, including 100% Irish malted barley and unique Guinness yeast.
- O'hara's Irish Stout 50cl 4.3°: combination of the traditional hop found in Irish brown beers with a touch of roasted barley and pure Irish water.
- Galway Bay Althea 33cl 4.8° : Althea is a modern Pale Ale. Unlike many Ales, Althea is not very bitter but has very hoppy aromas.
- Galway Bay Red Ale 33cl 4.4°: first beer brewed at Galway Bay Brewery. Bitter, it is very well balanced with malt.
- O'Hara's Winter Star 50cl 5° : the Winter Star is an Irish Christmas beer with a spicy character thanks to rye malt and cinnamon. The orange zest brings freshness.
- Smithwick's Blonde Ale 50cl 4.1° : Delicate and refined, this Blonde Brewmaster Edition beer has been brewed with Polaris hop, selected for its remarkable quality. Imparting freshness and subtle fruity aromas with malted flavours.
- Smithwick's Pale Ale 50cl 4.5°: topped with a creamy foam and shows notes of citrus and wild flowers.
- Guinness Original XX Stout 50 cl 5°: a stout beer with a black robe, which offers on the nose slight aromas of roasted and fruity malts.
- Kilkenny 33cl 4.3°: greatly appreciated for its bitter and tangy taste, sweetened with caramel notes.
Lire la suite
Replier le texte