Fuller's Vintage Collector Composition 5 x 50cl
This collector composition will make beer's lovers happy.
Explore english world with these 5 limited edition to discover:
- Imperial IPA Fuller's 50cl 10.5 °: a revived beer's style, very popular with Americans with well-hopped and high-strength ales.
- Imperial Stout Fuller's 50cl 10.7 °: brewed in the traditional style that has become a favorite of the Russian royal court. The floral character of the hundred-year-old hops is enhanced by the inclusion of rose buds that added to the historic recipe.
- Vintage Ale 2016 Fuller's 50cl 8.5 °: made with the Nelson Sauvin hops, a type of hops developed when the first the first Vintage Ale Fuller's were brewed in 1997.
- Vintage Ale 2017 Fuller's 50cl 8.5 °: New edition of Vintage Ale that champions a variety of American hops, the Denali.
- Vintage Ale 2018 Fuller's 50cl 8.5 °: Vintage beer Ale 2018 is made with ingredients from the UK. The tropical flavours of citrus and apricot are honored with Ernest and Olicana Hops.
The Fuller’s Brewery has been established more than 350 years ago. It is located in Chiswick, in west London.
In 1829, as the owners were in financial trouble, they asked for the help of a new investor, John Fuller. The partnership appeared to be arduous without the help of a master brewer and in 1845, John Bird Fuller, John Fuller’s son, associated with Henry Smith and Master Brewer John Butler to form Fuller Smith & Turner, the company which is still in place today.
Throughout the years, the company established its reputation as a great brewery and pub manager. Indeed, this is the only British brewery awarded the “Champion Beer of Britain” title for three beers: London Pride, ESB and Chiswick Bitter.
In 2005, the brewery owned more than 360 pubs in total.